E-ISSN 2229-7723 | ISSN 0976-9234
The main aim of the Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results to publish the negative results so that newer generation of researchers should not waste their time and money repeating the same studies and finding the same unpublishable results. Most of the journals have published only the positive results and findings. However they do not publish negative results. We believe negative results are also a part of quality research.
Research papers: Original research work will be considered under this section depending on the volume and quality of work.
Methods: Articles on new methods/procedures on drug evaluation, testing and analyses will be published. Innovative studies on established methodologies and their modification will also be considered. The articles must be supported by data.
Rapid communication: An article will be accepted for rapid communication if it merits priority publication. The decision of acceptance or otherwise will be communicated within 4 weeks of receipt of the manuscript and accepted articles will be published in the following issue.
Research letters: Preliminary work with hard data can be published as a Letter. Brief research communications will also be accepted under this section.
Correspondence: Comment(s) on previously published articles, items of current interest and articles of general interest and views can be submitted for this section.
Note : Journal Publishes articles both Positive and Negative results
2022, Vol: 13, Issue: 1PNR. Year: 2022, Volume: 13
- Investigate the Effects of the A16V MnSOD SNPs on Insulin Resistant Index and Metabolic Profile Levels in Iraqi Metabolic Syndrome Patients
- Prevalence of male infertility in Kirkuk city/Iraq
- The protective effect of small molecule SIRT1 activators on human corneal epithelial cells against oxidative stress
- Synthesis of Poly ester amide with amino acids function as drug polymers
- Response of Muscle Damage Indices to short-term supplementation of HMB-FA in professional soccer players
- Prevalence, Pattern, and Severity of Allergic Rhinitis among Children and Teenagers in Qassim Region, Saudi Arabia: A Cross-sectional Study
- The Effect of Fetal Gender and Gravidity on Melasma of Pregnancy
- Study of Spectra Physical for Some Samples of Medical Herbal by FTIR-ATR Spectroscopy
- Twenty-five Years of Laser Therapy: Causes and Treatment Results in the Pulmonology Ward of Imam Reza Hospital, Tabriz - Iran
- The assessment of Cyclophosphamide chemotherapy effect loading-PLGA nanoparticles against ovarian cancer cells line (OVCAR-4 & PEO1)
- Studying The Impact of Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor -1 and Some Biochemical Parameters In Iraqi Children with Type -1 Diabetes Mellitus
- The induction of ovulation in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome via: letrozole vs Clomiphene citrate
- Ethanolic Extract of Moringa oleifera Leaves Ameliorates TNF- and
IL-8 Level from Rat Model of S. Aureus-Induced Rhinosinusitis
- Phytocompound of pure thymol inhibit COVID-19 by binding to ACE2 receptor: In silico approach
- Sensor Intelligent Systems for Monitoring the Oxygen Status of Human Tissues Under Functional Loads
- Analysis of Complications of Hardware Anastomoses