E-ISSN 2229-7723 | ISSN 0976-9234
The main aim of the Journal of Pharmaceutical Negative Results to publish the negative results so that newer generation of researchers should not waste their time and money repeating the same studies and finding the same unpublishable results. Most of the journals have published only the positive results and findings. However they do not publish negative results. We believe negative results are also a part of quality research.
Research papers: Original research work will be considered under this section depending on the volume and quality of work.
Methods: Articles on new methods/procedures on drug evaluation, testing and analyses will be published. Innovative studies on established methodologies and their modification will also be considered. The articles must be supported by data.
Rapid communication: An article will be accepted for rapid communication if it merits priority publication. The decision of acceptance or otherwise will be communicated within 4 weeks of receipt of the manuscript and accepted articles will be published in the following issue.
Research letters: Preliminary work with hard data can be published as a Letter. Brief research communications will also be accepted under this section.
Correspondence: Comment(s) on previously published articles, items of current interest and articles of general interest and views can be submitted for this section.
2020, Vol: 11, Issue: 1pnr. Year: 2020, Volume: 11
Letter to the Editor
- Statins: A distant hope and thousand dangers in near
- Ondansetron and arrhythmia: An adverse effect, medical error, or insufficient guidelines
- Assessing the adherence to insulin therapy and the effect of injection pain on insulin adherence among type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
- Efficacy of Dioscorea villosa 6CH in treatment of dyslipidemia: A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, clinical trial
- A comparative study of intravenous lornoxicam and paracetamol for post-operative analgesia in patients undergoing elective laparotomy under general anesthesia
- Insignificant antidiabetic activities of ethanolic extracts of seeds of Archidendron pauciflorum
- Evaluation of anticancer potential of Eleusine indica methanolic leaf extract through Ras- and Wnt-related pathways using transgenic Caenorhabditis elegans strains
- Ground Lepidium sativum seeds affect immune system cells, IgM levels, body weights, and hematology in rats
- Effects of indoxyl sulfate on dopaminergic neurons and motor functions
- Influence of polylactic acid and polycaprolactone on dissolution characteristics of ansamycin-loaded polymeric nanoparticles: An unsatisfied attempt for drug release profile
- Antimicrobial resistance and presence of Class 1 integrons in Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates from burn and wound infections
- Antimicrobial effect of chloroform Hibiscus sabdariffa extract on pathogenic bacteria
- Lack of activity of rutin isolated from Tontelea micrantha leaves against Vero and BHK, fungi, bacteria and Mayaro virus and its in silico activity
- No association between isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 mutation and increased survival of glioblastoma: A meta-analysis